Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Guitar Lick with Rhythm Fills


I had a request for some guitar licks similar to some of the Hendrix Style rhythm fills I looked at awhile ago on my main video guitar lessons website. I usually record my guitar lick of the day spontaneously. Today's lick in D uses some common rhythm fills and focuses on the D to A chord movement. While I was happy with the lick it came out a little less Hendrix influenced and a little more Black Crowes inspired in flavor - which is fine I just hope it meets the request. Anyway the next few guitar licks will look at my take on this style of rhythm/lead guitar playing using chord fills. A reminder as well you can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/jimifan and get updates on my forthcoming instrumental guitar EP "Apple Blood".







Guitar World Store