Thursday, June 19, 2014

Guitar Contests Vote Now

So June and July seem to be months for some great guitar contests. I've entered two so far. The Epiphone one is closed but you can still enter the jammit.com one yourself. I find if you need some motivation and a challenge these contests are a great way to move forward in your guitar playing. Here are the links to my entries again and a QR code as well. I'd encourage players of all abilities to enter. If your not in the contest I'd appreciate your vote and sharing these links with your friends on social media - especially guitarists and musicians who would hopefully enjoy them. 

The Epiphone link is: 


you can vote once a day NO registration needed on this one. My entry Dave Ward Charlottetown PE.  



QR code:





The jammit.com link is you need to register and can vote once. https://www.jammit.com/contest/entry/5747

QR code: